Complete t-shirt designing solution.
Key features are :
- Ability to design all-over print apparel
- Ability to add elements from a database, organized in folders
- Ability to search in the elements’ database
- Ability to upload custom images or import images from Facebook or Instagram
- Ability to add text, possibility to choose from Google Fonts, possibility to add texture, allow curved text
- Standard set of tools (Move, Resize, Rotate, Align, Duplicate, Transparency, Crop, Mirror, DPI Checker, etc.) for both elements and user uploaded images
- Pre-defined design areas, element/images can be moved & resized to fit a “Chest Piece” or “Heart Logo”
- Helper tools : Ability to activate/deactivate sticky landmark like an horizontal middle line, vertical middle line, etc.
- Responsiveness and mobile compatibility
- Clean user interface
- Possibility to submit orders to the shop (goes to a pending list), use product information as a template for a new product, user can set his own price (with a minimum), add email notifications
- Handles variations (Size : Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, etc.) and display price
- Possibility to display the product designer directly or the native WooCommerce product page (with a “Customize” button) on a product-level.
- Possibility to save products
- Multiple views possible (front of the product, back of the product, sleeve, etc.)
* (Optional) It would be nice if we’d have a drop-down menu for printing methods, which restricts features based on the printing method. IE : Sublimation can print everywhere whereas DTG has a specific printing area you cannot go outside, Screenprinting is limited to 9 colors, etc.
- Export to print file (HD PNG, HD JPG or SVG) which handles high resolution file and big chunk of data
- Upload all images/exports to an AWS S3 Bucket, display an upload progress bar
- Easy management of elements, orders and submissions
- Elements can be locked (everyone can use them and buy them, but cannot submit designs using a locked element to their shop)